- 17:20 Ticket #68 (Feature request: Improve inventory searching) created by
- The current advanced inventory search is good for getting very specific …
- 17:15 Ticket #67 (Feature request: Indication on Task tabs) created by
- Indicating if a Task tab has something of interest on it would be nice. …
- 17:08 Ticket #66 (Feature request: Calendar view to shown assignedGroup totals) created by
- Currently the task calendar view is not particularly useful due to the …
- 16:59 Ticket #65 (Feature request: Adjust Task Groups) created by
- To assist filtering during planning. Instead of simply "Engineering …
- 14:14 Ticket #53 (New report or view: Breakdown KPI stats per asset) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in r542 and r544.
- 01:29 Changeset  by
Improvements to stockTakeByLocation report, includes heap memory protection improvements.
Tested against MySQL with 767 InventoryLocations, 3770 InventoryItems and 270MiB of images in database.
- 00:00 Milestone 0.5 - Functionality and Stability completed
- * Functionality: * Implement pictures for inventory items. * …
- 21:24 Changeset  by
Add InventoryItemService savePicture(), part 2.
Add some more comments, another error code and ensure the inputStream gets closed.
Add gnuMims logo as an example picture to the demo inventory items.
- 20:47 Changeset  by
Add InventoryItemService savePicture().
Add bulk tests for inventory items.
- 19:24 CodingConventions edited by
- 03:50 Changeset  by
Improvements to Inventory Stock Take reports, MSSQL does not like using distinct the way it was, also improved protection against too many results.
- 00:29 Changeset  by
Add new Inventory Stock Take reports.
- 00:17 Changeset  by
Update report templates, add downloadTemplate action and general tidy up of reports.
- 03:48 Changeset  by
Improvements to Immediate Callout Report.
- 03:45 Changeset  by
Upgrade RichUi? plugin to version 0.8, which includes a fix for the date chooser.
- 16:43 Changeset  by
Start Immediate Callout report.
- 11:16 Changeset  by
Improvements to Reactive Ratio report.
Add header and footer to summary.
Remove unused datasets.
Add last page footer.
- 14:15 Ticket #54 (New report or view: Breakdown vs Scheduled task ratio) closed by
- fixed: Implemented as Reactive Ratio Report in r538, r537, r536, r535, r533, 532.
- 14:13 Ticket #62 (New report or view: Persons total work done hours) closed by
- fixed: Implemented at r490.
- 14:11 Ticket #51 (New report or view: Inventory Recently Used) closed by
- 11:49 Changeset  by
Deleted: svn:executable on bullet_delete.png
- 17:43 Changeset  by
Add comment to main css, commonly used application colours.
- 16:21 Changeset  by
Improvements to Reactive Ratio Report, small fix to logoURL retrieval.
Svn ignore *.jasper report files.
- 12:37 Changeset  by
Improvements to Reactive Ratio Report, standardise colours and small correction to 4th pie chart.
- 07:23 Changeset  by
Improvements to Reactive Ratio Report.
- 17:47 Changeset  by
Improvements to Reactive Ratio Report.
- 15:49 Changeset  by
Refactor CreateDataService so that demo asset tree is created first, thus allowing assets to be assigned to demo tasks.
Also some adjustmets so that Demo Manager has some recurring tasks to view.
- 22:14 Changeset  by
Add ReportController, TaskReportService and start template reports.
- 20:43 Changeset  by
Install jasper plugin.
Svn delete mysql-connector jar since it is now a dependancy in BuildConfig and download from maven central, version also updated to 5.1.9.
- 12:13 Changeset  by
Refactor UpadateRev script to improve handling when not running in a working copy.
- 14:00 Changeset  by
Small spelling correction.
- 08:30 Changeset  by
Tweak CreateDataService to prevent issues during testing.
Repair getBudgetTasks() search.
Complete testGetBudgetTasks() test.
- 08:28 Changeset  by
Prevent updateVcsRevision running in test environment.
- 18:06 Changeset  by
Refactor UpadateRev script to fix classNotFound exception and make script re-usable, part 2.
- 18:05 Changeset  by
Refactor UpadateRev script to fix classNotFound exception and make script re-usable.
- 17:24 Ticket #64 (Task search returns duplicate records during pagination in some ...) closed by
- fixed: Change quick searches to use HQL. Prevent sorting by attentionFlag column …
- 16:28 Changeset  by
Default task search results per page to 100.
- 15:51 Changeset  by
Refactor TaskSearchServicve getBudgetTasks() to use HQL.
- 15:48 Changeset  by
Remove "Predictive Maintenance" TaskType.
- 22:10 Changeset  by
Add UpdateRev.groovy and _Events.groovy scripts to update application.properties and metadata at compile time to svn base revision.
- 00:35 Changeset  by
Add version information to about view.
- 19:05 Changeset  by
Add SVN revision keyword to application properties file.
- 20:13 Changeset  by
Show a development header logo in all environments except production.
- 03:04 Changeset  by
Allow InventoryItemPurchase, invoicePaymentApproved and receivedComplete to be edited, part 2, limit to 'orders'.
- 02:39 Changeset  by
Allow InventoryItemPurchase, invoicePaymentApproved and receivedComplete to be edited.
- 02:20 Changeset  by
Prevent tasks in the trash being returned by filterPane unless explicitly requested.
- 03:41 Changeset  by
Default task dates to today when manually creating a sub task.
- 05:01 Changeset  by
Added integration test for TaskSearchService.getPersonsTasks().
Extended TaskService.delete() to handle assignedPersons and assignedGroups.
Use safe collection navigation in AssignedGroupService and AssignedPersonService?.
- 23:16 Changeset  by
Prevent filterPane from sorting by attentionFlag, see ticket #64.
- 23:14 Changeset  by
Refactor TaskSearchService.getTasks() to use HQL and avoid bug in ticket #64, also extend associated tests.
- 22:47 Ticket #64 (Task search returns duplicate records during pagination in some ...) created by
- This only occurs with the following conditions: 1. When not using MySQL …
- 17:02 Changeset  by
Adjust TaskSearchService.getPersonsTasks() so that if a person created it and is leadPerson then that task is returned.
Started on integration tests for TaskSearchService.
- 16:19 Changeset  by
Adding an entry to a task with no time booked will now leave the task as "Not Started".
Reopening a task will check if the task should be "In Progress" or "Not Started".
Added integration tests for above.
Added TaskService.delete() since it is required for integration tests.
- 16:13 Changeset  by
Some comments to CreateDataServiceTests.